Whether in a residential, commercial, or industrial setting, epoxy floor coating is long lasting.
Moreover, it demonstrates high resistance to scratching, staining, and corrosion.
Epoxy flooring is suitable for commercial kitchens, garages, factories, warehouses, and similar environments where abrasions, chemical spills, heavy impacts, and harsh conditions constantly buffet the floor surfaces.
Once you’ve decided that this type of resilient flooring is the solution to your needs, the next step is to enlist the help of an experienced professional to ensure that the installation is done properly.
At Epoxy Flooring San Antonio, we offer local homeowners and businesses fast, reliable and affordable epoxy installations.
Our team is made up of expert installers with years of experience delivering high quality results that will meet and exceed your expectations.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy flooring offers plenty of advantages over traditional flooring solutions, such as the following:
- It is practical as it is shock, water, and stain resistant, which makes it last longer than carpet, wood, or even tile flooring.
- Considering its strength and durability, epoxy floor coating is not as expensive as other materials of similar properties.
- Floors coated with epoxy are easy to clean and maintain, and in fact, only requires standard cleaning and occasional application of a sealant for extra protection.
- Apart from being highly functional, epoxy coating can look beautiful and elegant depending on the design, color, and finish.
- Its high gloss surface can significantly brighten dark areas, especially interior ones.
- With the addition of anti-slip materials, epoxy flooring is suitable for manufacturing plants and industrial applications.
- Epoxy flooring can be customized, as in 3D epoxy flooring to suit the customer’s preference and unique style.
Epoxy Flooring Cost
One of the major considerations when weighing different flooring options is the cost. You also need to factor in the amount you need to spend on maintenance once the flooring is installed.
Compared to alternatives that offer the same results, epoxy floor coating offers one of the best returns on investment.
While other flooring options give you huge upfront savings, frequent repairs and special cleaning services can quickly add up, eventually exceeding the money you saved in the beginning.
Epoxy flooring requires little to no major maintenance. Thus, its durability and longevity more than makes up for your initial investment.
When you consider the long-term savings you can get with epoxy flooring, you will see why it is a highly affordable option.
Contact us today. We would gladly give you a quote for your residential, commercial, or industrial epoxy installation.
Residential and Commercial Epoxy Installation
When you consider its impressive durability and sleek aesthetic, there is no question that epoxy flooring is the best choice for practically any setting, scale, or scope.
At Epoxy Flooring San Antonio, we provide professional epoxy installations for beautifully glossy floors that last for many years.
Whether you are looking for something simple for your residence or a luxurious floor surface for your commercial space, we can accommodate your needs and deliver the visual impact you are looking for.
We are confident that our years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial epoxy floor installations will allow us to provide top quality workmanship at highly competitive prices.
San Antonio TX Epoxy Company
With its simple and minimalistic appearance, it is easy to think that installing epoxy flooring is something that anyone can do.
However, for the epoxy coating to last years without the need for extensive or constant repair and maintenance work, it must be installed by a professional.
At Epoxy Flooring San Antonio, we have expert installers who follow standard of epoxy flooring installation from the first to the final step.
As a result, we are able to deliver nothing short of the finest workmanship to our customers.